Lebron takes the stage in Clubhouse
The Future. The SpringHill Company, the multi-faceted firm founded by Lebron James and Maverick Carter, is partnering with Clubhouse on a series of chats. They’re mostly about sports; but with how diverse SpringHill’s offerings are, expect the chats to connect a variety of topics that drive Lebron… and provide an outlet for the creators to kick around ideas with a room of passionate followers.
Lebron James and Maverick Carter have entered the Clubhouse.
- Their company, SpringHill, is partnering with the social audio platform on a series of programs.
- The live chats will go under the moniker SpringHill Live.
- The talks will cover a variety of topics, including the upcoming NBA season and how college athletes can monetize themselves.
- The series will consist of five rooms every Monday and Thursday 1pm PT over the next month.
- And yes, James and Carter should be making appearances on the shows.
SpringHill, which is in talks to receive major investment from RedBird Capital at a valuation of $750 million, is positioning itself as a content-agnostic culture-creator. Like Lebron himself, SpringHill has its hands in everything from film and TV, to sports, to advertising.
By officially partnering with Clubhouse, SpringHill has an opportunity to lead conversations that touch upon its various initiatives in a way that feels more direct and casual than the typical press release.