The Future. Webflow’s new AI tool wants to make designing a website almost as effortless as hiring a web designer by allowing users to change nearly anything in the website via a text prompt. For professional designers, the tool could seriously reduce the time it takes to build sites and allow them to take on a bigger client base.
World Wide AI
After choosing a pre-existing template, Webflow’s “copilot” interface can…
- Change the aesthetic of the site to look like a direct design inspiration (like a retro 90s aesthetic or a modern minimalist design)
- Build new sections of the site that match the chosen design
- Write entire blog posts from a few bullet points
- Change the language of the site for international users
- Eventually, it’ll be able to change features to be more optimized for SEO
The features are still in alpha testing, and final pricing when it rolls out is still in discussion.
But stocked with $330 million in funding, Webflow will likely make a splash in the market when it makes the software available.